- Activation/Learn Button (Red): Use for activating the alarm and for learning-in.
- LED Indicator for activation and low battery.
- Knockouts for Wall / Corner Mounting
- Top & Bottom Cover securing screw
Programming & Installation
- Programming: Program your panic button before installation and test afterwards. Please see your current system instruction book.
- Installation: Undo the cover screw and insert the battery. Please observe the battery polarity.
- Locate the panic button taking into account the following points:
- Not Clearly visible to an intruder
- Easily accessible
- Out of reach of children
- indoor use only
Mounting: The panic button can be use free standing or wall mounted. For wall mounting:
- Break through the two knockouts in the rear case
- Drill holes on the wall surface using the holes as template. Insert wall plugs and screw the cover to the wall.
- Replace the cover and tighten case screw.
- Activation: Press and hold the red button for at least 3 seconds. LED will light momentarily and the alarm will be activated.
Silence an Alarm: Press and hold the red button for at least 10 seconds. LED will light momentarily and the alarm will be silenced.
- Silencing the alarm with the panic button does not reset the system. If the alarm is armed prior to activation, the system will re-arm after being silenced with the panic button.
More From This Category